Bright Studio/Loft wanted


Do you know the Wish/Dream/Image Board concept? Here is how it works -- boy, does it ever work! Look for images that represent your dream, your wish, your longing. Cut them out, clue them on a board and put the holy thing up so you see it every day, all day long. You can be bold and go one step further, as I do, and put it up online.

Another trick is to say out loud what you need. That usually helps the universe to hear you better. Be specific. Here I go:

I need a studio/loft to paint in.
It needs to be bright, big windows, large doors with an industrial elevator.
It should not be bigger then 100 square meters.
The walls should be as high as they can be.
I want skylights.
It needs to have a creative, friendly and calm energy.
The location should be Vienna 1. - 9th district & 16th - 19th or District Korneuburg.

Here is my image board. Let's do this!

Comments

Popular Posts